MRK Management Consultants GmbH has been a successful target-oriented management consultancy since 1971.
Constant change determines our live
The challenge and opportunity for all companies and organisations is to successfully shape this change and use it for themselves. Our claim "Demand Visionary Thinking" shows that we take the challenge very seriously and develop innovative solutions that are new and unique.
We accomplish this task according to the 4-step maxim:
Understanding – Vision – Partnership – Success.
Profile of MRK GmbH
It is our declared goal to actively shape the future of our clients, to prepare them for change and to carry it out together with them.
MRK can create added value, creatively design in the concept phase and create and maintain a positive realization atmosphere during implementation, especially where many partners meet and the complexity poses special challenges to all parties involved.
Due to our high flexibility, we are able to respond to new and changing demands of our customers immediately- we offer individual tailor-made, innovative solutions which are exclusively orientated towards the overall success of a project and its subsequent satisfaction.
Customer satisfaction is the benchmark for the quality of our work. In order to guarantee this at all times, we work together with a global network of experts.
Through the constant exchange and the systematic use of our international network with motivated and productive management consultants, as well as partners and institutes who complement us perfectly, a synergy is achieved for the benefit of our clients.
Our consultancy network comprises of:
- Acknowledged specialists for the various problem areas of successful entrepreneurial activities (architects, mediators etc.)
- Other management consultancies to which a close relationship has developed due to a long-term successful cooperation.
- Universities and Research and Development Organisations which contribute new scientific insights and methods to the cooperation.
MRK is a member of the following associations and societies:
- ITS-Baden-Württemberg, Stuttgart
- ITS-Munich, Munich
- ITS-Saxonia, Dresden
- ITS-Niedersachsen, Braunschweig
- Allianz pro Schiene
- Association of Aviation, Space and Satellite Navigation in the Federal State of Bavaria (bavAIRia e.V., Gilching)
- Road and Transportation Research Association (FGSV e.V.), Cologne
- DVWG Bavaria, Munich
- Cities for Mobility, Stuttgart